Wednesday, May 23, 2012
Thursday, May 10, 2012
Wednesday, May 9, 2012
Unfortunately what brings me back to this side of the river today, specifically to this view of the river, is the hospital again, today for my mom. (Visit my (Not So) Wordless Wednesday post on Diggin' Around for a full update about mom by clicking here). In the top picture, centered at the horizon, is a tower mostly obscured by fog and rain. Very close to that tower is home. It is a beacon for me now when I'm here, as a patient or as a daughter for her mother. I'd be very happy never to see this view again and stay on that side of the river.
Sunday, May 6, 2012
1) Arriving in Atlantic City on Saturday.
2) Inside The Golden Nugget Casino (where we watched The Kentucky Derby)
3) Sunday morning, ready to leave AC looking at Absecon Lighthouse
4) Bye bye AC! (Looking from Route 30)
5) Favorite breakfast spot on the way home from AC
6) Tuckerton Lighthouse