Through My Eyes 360
360 as in 360* (360 degrees) because I want to share from every angle.

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Eye Candy (More Murals)

Murals abound this area. This one (which is only a partial photo, the mural continues on either side outside of the photo) appears inside of the local American Legion Post. I'm unsure who painted it but it's beautiful. It's what this area used to look like, many years ago (not to scale obviously).

See Twin Lights Lighthouse at the top? Same Lighthouse that's in my previous blog header!

Posted via My Palm Centro

2 comments:

Robyn said...

I love murals also. I really admire the talent it takes to create the murals. I hope that you survived the flooding without any major damage. Take care.

Bloomin'Chick Jo said...

Thanks Robyn! We lucked out, it could have been a lot worse so we're thankful! Nothing damaged, just soaked.