Through My Eyes 360
360 as in 360* (360 degrees) because I want to share from every angle.

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Beginnings Start With Endings - *Updated*

I have been stuck with this blog for quite a long time now and recently I've been trying to work my way through this so I can start posting photos here again with the gusto I originally started it with.  For whatever reason, I have come to feel that changing the name from New Jersey Through My Eyes to something that best fits me at this time.  (NJTME will become a label/category and will still be an important part of this blog).

I wanted to let all of you know in case my changing the name removes the followers as it sometimes (though not always) does happen.  So if I disappear from the blogs you follow, check back to this post for the new/updated name and link for it.

I hope the New Year is off to a good start for all of you!  Best wishes & peaceful blessings for 2013!    

New Jersey Through My Eyes is now called Through My Eyes 360 at http://throughmyeyes360.blogspot.com/

I added the 360 part as in 360* (360 degrees) because I want to share my life & world in photos from every angle.

No comments: