Through My Eyes 360
360 as in 360* (360 degrees) because I want to share from every angle.

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Hello Friends!

Despite badly flooded basements and not getting power back until 7pm last night (after losing it 12am Sunday morning), we are all okay & are very, very lucky that it wasn't so much worse right here (as well as at our northern home) and our town as a whole seems okay as well. Other parts of the immediate area and throughout the State are in ruins - your prayers for New Jersey and the rest of Irene's East Coast victims are greatly appreciated!
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

1 comment:

Mrs. Fry said...

Jo, I was thinking of you. I have been so much with school opening, and I wanted to drop you a note to see how you fared through this wicked storm.

Glad it was as "bad." No power is horrible. OMG! Makes you appreciate so much.

Hugs!