Through My Eyes 360
360 as in 360* (360 degrees) because I want to share from every angle.

Friday, August 26, 2011

Prayers For The East Coast

As Hurricane Irene barrels up the coast towards us, my thoughts and prayers are with everyone in her path of the East Coast from the Carolina's to the New England area, especially for all of us in NJ Saturday night through Sunday. It's been some time since we've been through a hurricane (many a tropical storm & nor'easter but last hurricane to make landfall on the coast was in the 80's, last to make landfall inland was 1999), but I haven't forgotten the drill!

We are preparing for the worst (as I hope you are too if you're on the East Coast) and praying, praying, praying & hoping, hoping, hoping for the best!

My love to all! I'll update here as I'm able to. -Jo
(I'll post pics as able, check the slideshow in the left hand column).
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

No comments: